Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Dallas

Due to tight schedules we will not be traveling for Thanksgiving this year. So, we thought we would share some videos from the last few days for all of our family and friends to enjoy on Turkey Day. I know video footage doesn't come close to jammies and early morning special time, a simple meal together, puzzles, or craft time, but technology has a way of bringing family & friends close around the holidays. We are thankful for our family and friends ~ always!
Gobble, Gobble!
Annette, Tom, Stella & Will



4 comments:

  1. Our precious angels...yes, we are thankful for technology. We love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While looking through a Martha Stewart magazine I happened upon a roasted beet salad that had pecans and blue cheese...sounds fabulous! Did Stella and Will eat it, also? They're rather sophisticated in their tastes, aren't they? This recipe sounds like yours...do you think it is? Gonna try it! Luv, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so big! I can't believe Will is talking so much, and Stella is reading really well!

    Miss you all,
    Ginger and Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed talking with you all the other week.The videos are really fun to watch. It seems like you all have settled in your new Dallas home. The family moments are really special. When is Samson going to get some screen time?;) Love,JP

    ReplyDelete